Wednesday, April 7, 2010

IDEA POST: 4/8/10 Getting it together!


Here are two images that I have been working on the past few day. I decided it would be best for me to work with what I have before I go shooting even more stuff for this project. I am continuing with the same approach I was before but trying to make the changes and time shifts I am thinking about more apparent.

The one on the top is similar to the one I showed at midterm. It is the same image but I manipulated it in a different way. I choose to try to show a "second" where the sky was still, like a break from the speed of time.
I have a few more images picked out to rework as I did these.

Its definitely crunch time and I have a bit more to shoot this weekend to be prepared for the panel review. I am excited about these two new images I am getting them printed so I can judge how they will look at different sizes, incase the details i choose to use or exaggerate are working at a larger size as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment